Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Inspiration: Lucky Magazine

Today's outfit was taken from a small article in Lucky Magazine. The style question was "How do you dress up shorts?" Well right now in Vancouver it is grey almost everyday but it is warm and muggy. Dressing up shorts is exactly what I need to be doing.



When I first saw this outfit I loved it instantly. I don't really have any of these pieces but I knew I could make something work. This is what I came up with.

Blazer: Sample Sale, Tank: Thrifted, Shorts: Urban Planet, Shoes: Winners, Ring: Gift





I think it is cute and I will totally wear it again but I also think I will be finally purchasing a black boyfriend blazer. I would have loved my version even more if I had had one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very smart and looks cool.

Anonymous said...

That top goes great with those shorts

Anonymous said...

OMG. I heart ur ring. sooo cute :)