Saturday, July 2, 2011

Oh Canada!

I love my country as much as I love my city! I also love any reason to dress up so here are my two Canada Outfits!
Outfit 1:
Dress: Vintage. Was long but I shortened it.
Shoes: Aldo
Ring: Grad Ring from High School



I wore this outfit during the day to take myself out to breakfast at this great place near our house, Save-on Meats. It used to be a butcher shop and now one side is an old school diner with home-style food and the other side is a great butcher shop. You should really check it out.

Tank: H&M
Skirt: Vintage, one of my friend's found it at Value Village but didn't her so I inherited it.
Shoes: Winners
Clutch: Salvation Army, thrifted

I wore this at night out to dinner at Rodney's Oyster House. with a group of our friends. I love this skirt so so much and I really should try to wear it more often. I quickly snapped these pictures before rushing out the doors so the shots are not great. I just wanted to you see the amazing red leather skirt!

Hope everyone had a great Canada Day!!

1 comment:

tarynbailey said...

nice red leather skirt