Monday, February 21, 2011

Sunny Weekend = no photos...oops

This weekend was crazy busy, full of work and fun times. Most importantly it was full of SUN! Was anyone else super shocked that it was snowing this morning in downtown? I know I was after the weekend of sun that we had. I rode the seawall of Saturday! No picture of outfits from the weekend though. One there was nothing special to take a photo of and two I was busy!

Here is what I wore a couple days again to meet with someone who could give me some advice on how to advance my fashion career. I was a bit nervous but he totally put me at ease, and then tore my resume apart. Guess it is back to the drawing board!


Dress: Zara
Tights: Hue, the bay
Shoes: Aldo
Cuff: Value Vintage

So I promise these picture are going to get better. I'll get my man to start taking them (if your reading this, please). And I am do the research on getting a new camera. So if you have any hints feel free to leave them in the comments.

Happy Monday People,

xo
Girl

No comments: