Thursday, February 24, 2011

Long Days and even Longer Nights.

Some days I know I am going to be running from one thing straight into the next. Yesterday was definitely one of those days! I worked 9 hours at Le Chateau and then headed straight to J Lounge on Davie for a fundraiser. My friend, Duncan, is in a play which I have been told I will be seeing so I suggest you all go see it too. Its call "5 Women wearing the same dress". Starts in March.

After that I met up with my friends, Stanly and Justine, at Numbers where we rocked the Karaoke. Man, I love Karaoke! Well this outfit worked well for everything.

Sweater: American Eagle
Skirt: Le Chateau
Tights: Hue
Shoes: Joe Fresh
Belt: H&M
Cuff: Value Village

In the background:
Coat: Le Chateau
Scarf: Sears

Now I am tired and thinking its back to bed for a quick nap and then I'm going to ride around the seawall, even if it is -4 outside.

No comments: