Saturday, September 4, 2010

Brunch anyone?

I wanted to posted up my outfit so bad yesterday only I didn't really have one to post. You see first thing in the morning I just threw on some clothing to meet a friend for breakfast. The place we were going for breakfast is about 2 blocks from my apartment. Normally I would still take the time and get ready but I was starving. Plus I would only have to get ready all over again in a few hours for work. So no picture from that. Then it was off to work in my all black uniform of a pencil skirt and blouse. Its not that I don't like my uniform but it is just that a uniform. So again no picture. The next thing I know it is 10 o'clock at night and I am having one beer with another friend, then its off to bed. I made it through a whole day without really getting dressed. Does this happen to anyone else?

Here is what I would put together for brunch. In fact some friends of mine just invited me over for breakfast, I think my outfit is already planned for me. I'm off for some bacon and eggs.



No comments: