Friday, September 3, 2010

Busy Bee

I am trying to post at least once a day for the whole month of September, to get myself back into daily outfit photos. Yesterday was a busy day so here is the post from last night, look for another post with today's outfit to follow later.

I needed a day to night outfit, that didn't need any huge change to make it night. I got this dress at Zara a few years ago and I love it. Not too short for day but not to long to look out of place at night. I had work in the morning, then a fitting for the Vancouver Community College's graduation fashion show, then off to my friend, Matt's, birthday party. I think I pulled together a great look that worked for all three. Only one small problem, the shoes! By the time I got home at midnight my feet were not happy campers at all. Even a full cut on one foot. Guess I'll know better for next time!


Dress: Zara $30
Shoes: Winners $30
Bag: Joe Fresh $20
Earring: Aldo $10
Cuff: Value Village $2

All in all a great day, especially since there was Dairy Queen ice cream cake! Yummy

No comments: