Monday, July 26, 2010

Lady in Red

Lately I have been complaining that I do not have enough "day" dresses. I have a lot of dresses but I feel like most of them are for night, out dancing or dinner, anything a little more fancy. Well I had totally forgotten about this dress I bought last summer. I wore it once and the zipper broke. I took it to my dry cleaner and he fixed the zipper, and voila!, day dress. Plus its red, my favourite colour!

Dress: Spank $30
Shoes: Aldo $60
Belt: H&M $20
Cuff: Value Village $2
Necklace: Gift for my sweet sixteen from my grandmother

PS Please ignore the bit of mess on my bed. I was away all weekend and haven't put everything back in its place yet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you managed to wear a dress every day still since you started?

Tiffany Prystay said...

Almost. There are some things I just could not do in a dress. It has definitely been more dresses than not. Thanks for reading. I love getting comments and questions!

Anonymous said...

Cool! I am wearing mainly dresses and skirts right now too. Love your blog and your style. I get alot of ideas from you! :-)

accessories said...

real beauty shines from the inside and that it doesn’t matter what type of clothing you wear, how you style your hair or how much makeup you apply. Your true beauty is exhibited by the way that you carry yourself