Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I heart NY

Last night before heading off to bed I did a check of all the blogs I love. I always find it fun to look for inspiration for ways to wear clothes I already have. I came across this picture on The Sartorialist, and instant thought "I can do that".  I looked through my closet and came up with my version of it. I just love how laid back it is even though she is put together and wearing heels. Not so impressed with his smoking, but to each their own. Where do you look for inspiration?
























Skirt: American Apparel $40
T-shirt: Gift from NYC
Shoes: Deluxe Junk $30 (these shoes are the best purchase I have ever been talked into, Thanks JP)
Belt: H&M $20
Cuff: Value Village $2
Bag: Gift from Sarah for Christmas
Watch: Yard Sale $1

Now I'm off to Trivia Night at Relish GastroPub! Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Laura Beth said...

I saw that picture, too, and thought the same thing! So glad you went for it :) Cute!

xo,
http://hamptongrace.blogspot.com/

Wardrobe Wars said...

On days with nothing to do this is definitely one of our favourite ways to pass the time you never know what you can do! your outfit turned out super cute . found you on bloglovin. keep it up !

greetings from Ireland and hope you stop by some time

xoxo

The WardrobeWars Girls

Kevin Riley said...

I may be biased, but I think you pulled it off better than she did. Looking great!

Anonymous said...

hey did Sarah bring that NYC tee too?? i think i remember her bring back a bunch....?