Saturday, August 15, 2009

Puddle Jumping

The rain has return to the city of Vancouver and oddly enough I am loving it! A little bit of cooler weather is fine by me. Yes, I would love to spend Saturday laying around at the beach but I also love layers and fall fashion. I have made my first fall purchase and I was excited to see rain as it is a pair of Hunter rainboots! I have wanted them for 3 years and so how always talk myself out of them so I finally bit the bullet and bought them. They are slightly pricey but the cost per wear in this city is pennies!

Hat: Gift from my friend's John (RIP)
Jacket: From Hong Kong $20
Sweater: Le Chateau (got it in high school) $20
Jeans: Zara $50
Rainboots: Hunter at Gravity Pope $150
Scarf: Le Chateau $20


See puddle jumping make me happy!!

2 comments:

Ed Araquel said...

That's funny. I was with Lucie on Monday when she bought a pair of Hunters as well except in Navy blue from Gravity Pope.

I was supposed to talk her out of it but since we don't have a shared account, I figured I shouldn't fight her too hard on it. :)

San Francisco Stylephile said...

Those red Hunters are too cute! I've been hunting for a pair of Marc Jacobs lace-up rain boots but I might just have to switch it up now... :)

I just discovered your blog and love reading it. It makes me want to visit Vancouver again. You are so lucky to live there!