Sunday, August 9, 2009

Pride Parade

Last Sunday I spent the day on a patio watching the Vancouver Pride Parade! I love this parade, it is in fact one of my favorite days of the year! I gather up a group and camped out at the Cactus Club on Robson, with some food and beers, yes I know it should have been martinis or bellinis but its a marathon of a day!
Ali rocking the Pride! Jen and Serg all glammed up for the occasion! Can you believe she got that dress at the Quick Nickel at Davie and Denman? After the parade we all went into the GAP dress up, you should have seen some of the looks. It was awesome!

Christian and I in our Pride gear, I had to support all my "fairy" friends with the wings! It is such a fun day, and how often in the summer is it totally normal to walk all around downtown with wings and a tutu on? We went for sushi on Davie and the vibe was so FRIENDLY. I wish all of Vancouver could keep that vibe for whole year!

xoxo
Girl

1 comment:

Trains and Sewing Machines said...

That sounds awesome! I definitely want to experience the pride parade sometime.