Monday, March 26, 2012

The Start of Birthday Week.

It is my birthday this Wednesday but I feel that everyone should at least celebrate for a whole week! So this Saturday my man and I got up early and drove to Whistler for a sunshine filled day of skiing and snowboarding. It was warm and a wonderful way to spend a sunny Saturday.

Sunday I had to work which was hard since it was again beautiful and sunshiny out! Mike sent me a picture of Rusty on our patio enjoying a sunbeam and people watching.

After work we headed over to Mike's parents for Sunday dinner. I had no idea that his mom had gotten me a cake and a second gift! They already gave me a Kindle which I am so excited to fill with books! I also received a wonderful coffee table book, "Portraits of Ten Women who Changed Fashion". It has all the classic in it.

Can't wait to see what the rest of Birthday Week brings!

No comments: