Friday, March 16, 2012

Sicker than a dog...

Sorry I have been out of touch for the last little bit. I have been laid up on my couch sick as can be. My world has been revolving around naps, tea and television. Has anyone else watched "House of Lies"? It is really good and thanks to my illness I am completely caught up on the series.

Mostly I have been hanging out and napping with Rusty. Seriously a good snuggle from a pet or loved one makes you feel soooo much better.

Here is an outfit from before I decided to get the plague. Kidding.

Jacket: unknown
Dress: H&M
Tights: Hue
Boots: Model Express
Earring: Le Chateau
Necklace: Aldo
Bracelet: Trip to Mexico 2011
Ring: gift parents

I'm finally starting to feel a bit better so fingers crossed I'm on the mend. I'll try and get a shot of today's outfit since I am back to work. See you on the flip side.

No comments: