Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Inspiration: Sienna Miller

I send a lot of time reading magazine, tearing out ideas from magazines, reading blogs and hunting for the perfect pieces for my closets. But the thing I love most is when I see something that inspires me to use things I already have. You know that "I have those pieces and I could do that" moment. This morning I put together an outfit fully inspire by a picture I saw of Sienna Miller in Instyle Magazine, using only pieces I already own.



Shirt: Le Chateau
Pants: H&M
Boots: Le Chateau
Belt: From a photoshoot
Nail Polish: Chincilly  by Essie






All these pieces have been bought slowly over the years. When I saw the picture I near right away I knew that I had almost all those pieces and I couldn't wait to wear it.Side note: I am not a huge fan of how my hands look in picture, they are small and I have "fat" knuckles but I love this colour of nail polish. I just got it and I think it is so chic and goes with almost everything.

What inspires you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your boots.

Heidi-and-Seek said...

I actually like this look better on you than on Sienna! Agreed, those boots are amazing!