Monday, May 9, 2011

Dog Duty

I have given myself a new fashion challenge, dressing for the dog park! My man has the cutest puggle ever, and since I don't have to be up early for work morning walks have become my responsibility. I really enjoy them actually, it gets me up and out of the house first thing, plus I love the little guy. BUT want to still be fashionable I am refusing to be one of those girls at the dog park who has just thrown on a pair of sweats and a baseball hat. One: That is not who I am and I actually don't own either of those things. Two: Someone needs to up the stakes so who better than me. Here is what I wore one morning last week.

Jacket: H&M $60
Sweater: Gap $30
T-shirt: American Apparel $20
Jeans: Le Chateau $30
Booties: Winners $20
Earrings: Hong Kong Street Market $2
Bag: H&M $17

Ignore the goofy guy in the background. My friend, Daniel, took this picture me once I got to work and one if the guys I work with thought he'd be funny. Haha now you're on my blog!

No comments: