Monday, March 30, 2009

Birthday Photos!

Saturday was my 28th birthday and since I was born on the 28th of March it meant it was my Champagne birthday! I celebrated with the ones I love, at a place I love, Library Square. There was Champagne, Buck Hunter, Dancing and a whole lot of silly face making! All in all a great night and a great way to kick of being 28!

My tiniest friend, Malinda and I. We've been friends since I first moved to Vancouver for make-up school 7 years ago!

My friend Justin and I making some crazy faces. This is just one of many photos and many crazy faces!

My friends Ali and Katie doing their best "Sears Catalogue" poses. Looking good ladies!

My friend Matt and I after I kicked his butt at Buck Hunter!

Me kicking his butt at Buck Hunter. Also these are the two best shots of my outfit for the night!

Dress: H&M $18
Shoes: From a movie I worked on (Free)
Necklace: Aldo Accessories $15
Earring: Gift from My Grandmother
Ring: Gift from My Parents for my 21st birthday

Here's to a great year! Cheers!

No comments: