Friday, March 13, 2009

Come On Spring!!

Well the weather may be all over the map this week, seriously SNOW!!, but there have been a few days were it feels like spring has sprung. With that in mind I am really starting to crave some new spring clothes. At the moment I am trying to pay for next semester classes so instead I came up with a new combo of older clothes and bam, here it is.

  
Jacket: Bootlegger $30
Tank Top: American Apparel 2 for $20
Sweater: Stitches $5
Skirt: Joe Fresh $40
Tight: American Apparel $16
Boots: Hong Kong Street Market 2 for $30
Hairband: American Apparel (?)
Earring: Coombs Country Market $5
Scarf: Le Chateau $15
Belt: H&M $15
Bag: Aldo $20
Cuff: Value Village $2
Pins: Main St $5 for all 3 (on jacket)

Now if full on spring with just arrive I would be on seriously happy person!

3 comments:

Mina said...

i am so happy to meet another Vancouverite fashion blogger. your style is gorgeous. i have a blog too. i mostly blog about my own fashion moments and shopping experience and so on. hopefullly we can keep it touch.
xoxo
Mina

Mina said...

thx for adding me to your blog roll.
xoxo
Mina

Tiffany Prystay said...

Your Welcome!