Tuesday, January 6, 2009

First Day of School

Yesterday was my first day of school. I am going back after about 7 years since I went to make-up school and it feels great! I am taking Fashion Merchandising through night class. Still have to pay the bills, right? My first class last night was awesome and I am looking forward to my second class tonight. I am finding only one problem, its a lot harder to decide what to wear when everyone one in the room is fashion student! Here is what I wore last night. I was having a bit of fun with the settings on my camera so it a little weird.


Coat: Le Chateau (Gift)
Pants: Rewind Denim $40
Boots: Aldo $50
Scarf: Le Chateau $25

Now I have to decide on tonight's outfit, wish me luck!

Girl xo

PS is anyone else glad its started raining again?

2 comments:

Trains and Sewing Machines said...

Yes!! I'm so happy that it is melting the snow :)

nv said...

where are you doing fashion merch? I'm looking into that as well :P