Friday, March 21, 2008

Groom's Night Out Fashion Show

Last night I was in a fashion show at The Player's Chophouse in Yaletown. It was a special event for grooms. Its the time of year when wedding fairs and soon weddings. So this was one of those things but for the guys. I, of course, got my man on the list to come see me and take pictures. Also Mattias Ohlund, from the Vancouver Canucks was there and I handed him on of the business cards for the lingerie I was wearing while I was wearing it.

Yes that is my bum. I was super nervous but once I got up there I felt GREAT.

This dress was totally see thru except where there was some very place sequins!

My man was trying to get a better shot of the first outfit, or so he says. I think its just a better shot of my bum!
After the fashion show we headed to a fundraiser for Natural Doctors International at Jupiter Lounge on Davie being thrown by one of our friends. I figured it was a better place to get a picture of our outfits than our apartment.
Jacket: Spiwack $40 at a sample sale
Shirt: Zara
Pants: Winners
Shoes: Kenneth Cole
This is the outfit my man wore to the fashion show I was in last night. I think he's looking good! Plus not a lot of the men I know can pull off plaid pants without looking like like a golfer!
Shirt: Zara
Pants: Winners
Shoes: Kenneth Cole
Me on Davie

Jacket: Thrifted on Main St $60
Top: American Apparel $15
Jeans: Winners: Foxy $40
Shoes: Payless $20
Necklace: Vintage $10.00 Thrifted
Cuff: Value Village $2
Purse: Aldo $50

This is the outfit I wore to the fashion show I was in last night. You can tell from my pose I was feeling the modeling vibe when my man took this shot.

Top: American Apparel $15
Jeans: Winners: Foxy $40
Shoes: Payless $20
Necklace: Vintage $10.00 Thrifted
Cuff: Value Village $2

No comments: