Sunday, February 10, 2008

Looking for an apartment and a birthday dinner!

I have been really sick on and off since the beginning of this year...seriously since January 2nd! So I got a little backed up on my outfit post this week.



I wore this to work and then out to look at an apartment afterwards. I think she liked us because we looked professional and had just come from work. Funny since I wear all an all black uniform at work!

Earring: Hong Kong Street Market
Vest: Parent's dress-up boxs
Brooch: a friend got it for me in New York
Shirt: Le Chateau (Every girl needs a white button up)
Jeans: Rewind Denim
Boots: Aldo




I wore this over to a friend's house for his birthday dinner. I must say it was AMAZING! Great cooking Hotzen!

Head Band: American Apparel $4.00
Earrings: Aldo
Dress: Vintage $30.00
Tights: American Apparel
Shoes: Le Chateau
Cuff: Value Village

I am feeling much better so far this weekend so I will try to stay more up to date. Hope everyone else is doing better than me! Cheers!

No comments: