Friday, January 11, 2013

Cambie Drinks

Tuesday night I headed out with Frazer to meet up with a few friends for a casual drink at The Cambie. Turn into a mini Cactus Robson reunion. Here is what I wore:

Tshirt: American Apparel
Jeans: Urban Planet
Booties: Zara
Necklace: Sears
Watch: Seiko

These pants were an amazing find. I was at Urban Planet looking for some inexpensive work clothes, all black and about to get covered in food/beer, when I spotted this jeans.

They are so fun and just a little bit wild, and marked down to $10....then 50% off! These are $5 jeans my friends! And on top of that I feel great I'm them! It's crazy how a pair of pants can make you feel like yourself after months of feeling not like yourself. I know you know what I'm talking about.

All in all it was a great night with friends and a great outfit to boot!

No comments: