Sunday, November 28, 2010

So........

I have been very busy and I have been neglecting my blog. I am sorry, I will work harder on that starting now. The great Christmas Season is upon on us and I have a ton of parties coming up so expect so festive outfit posts to come.

Here is a quick update of what I have been up to:

Thats right, I am finished. I graduated from Fashion Merchandising at Vancouver Community College.



My proud parents even came over from the island for the ceremony, and stayed for the party I had with my friends. It was a lot of fun to have them there. 

As a gift my friend Uldis got me a pair of hockey tickets for the Canucks games on Sunday, November 21. It was hard to choose who to take, Uldis told me to take someone. I ended up taking my friend, Brittney, it was her first game ever. We showed up wearing matching jersey and we had a great time!


Hockey Twins!

Other that that I went to a couple job interviews, got covered in snow, tried to stay warm, and having been working A LOT! Hope your winter is fun so far. Now bring on the eggnog!!

2 comments:

Mythreyi said...

Hey.. Congrats on your graduating, and all the best with the job.. :)

Trains and Sewing Machines said...

congratulations! That's exciting :) and Egg Nog! I nearly forgot about that! I definitely have to get some asap!