Thursday, January 21, 2010

Signature Pose



Last Saturday a bunch of us hit up Karaoke night at Checkers Bar and Grill on Davie, near Denman. It was so much fun that we are planning on doing it again this weekend! I'm telling you grab some friends and head down to sing a song. Trust me, you do not have to be good, just a bit of a ham!




When: Saturday, January 16,2010

Where: Checker's Bar and Grill

What: Dress: H&M $20 (I saw this dress on another blogger and had to have it. I hunted it down at my H&M and now I am in love.)
Tight: The Bay $10
Booties: Aldo $60
Belt: H&M $6
Cuff: Value Village $2
Earrings: Passed down from my grandmother

Why: Before meeting up with my friend's for Karaoke I also met up with an old friend I had not seen in about 12 years. I wanted to wear something I know I am comfortable in, that could easily transfer from dinner to dancing. I think this covers that, especially since the dinner turned out to be a really great date!

Hope all is well in your lives,

xoxo
Girl!

6 comments:

Vancouverista said...

omg I have to have that striped dress too....how long ago did you find it?

Tiffany Prystay said...

I got it about 3 weeks ago. It was upstairs in the teen section!

Shay said...

great dress! Been looking for one like that myself too...

Shay said...

great dress! Been looking for one like that myself too...

Trains and Sewing Machines said...

Love the dress!! Super cute. Aw I miss that H&M...heck I miss BC in general. Also, I've never done karaoke..perhaps an adventure to add to the list :)

Pia said...

fun night! that dress is a great buy~