Monday, November 30, 2009

My Style: Frantic Friday!

This Friday I was crazy busy all day and the only thing keeping me going was knowing that at the end of the day I was having drinks with my girl Catherine. We haven't been able to find time to hang in over 2 months so we had a lot of catching up to do.

Outfit #1: Daytime
Where: Running around town, and off to work.

Why: I need something that I could wear to a fit modelling job in the morning that would translate straight into a serving outfit for work, but didn't look like a uniform.

What: Jean Jacket: Bootlegger $40
Sweater: Gift from my friend, Taryn
Dress: H&M $16
Tight: The Bay $10
Boots: B2 $170
Toque: Mintage on Commercial Dr. $20
Scarf: Le Chateau $15

Outfit #2: Nightime
Where: Drinks at Hell's Kitchen on West 4th

Why: Hell's Kitchen is not really fancy place so I went for the casual Friday night look but still good for if we had decided to head downtown for some dancing. Plus these boots I have had for 5 years and they never let me down!

What: Sweater: Zara $20
Tank: H&M $15
Jeans: Lushuz on West 4th $70
Boots: Aldo Outlet $50
Earring: Coombs Country Market $5
Cuff: Value Village $2
Watch: Yard sale $1

Now I am off to do about 8 hours of homework. Wish me luck!

No comments: