Friday, July 3, 2009

"Easy Virtue"

I just got home from watching the movie "Easy Virtue". I wasn't expecting much from the movie seeing as I hadn't heard anything about it, but I really enjoyed it. It is set in the late 20's and the whole movie takes place on an estate in England. The best part, by far, was the amazing costumes. I want Jessica Biel's entire wardrobe for the fall. I fell in love with her high waisted wide leg trouser, and I am going to need a pair for fall. I would see this movie again just for the outfits!

And if I knew anyone who was getting married I would try to talk them into wearing a dress like one of theses. They are beautiful! I am going to be bringing this decade to life in the fall!

I think this outfit was my favorite of all. I am going to be hunting for these pieces all summer.

So far on my fall wish list: these pants, a great blouse, and some studded ankle boots.

Have you started yours?

1 comment:

Christian gal in the City said...

Hey!! I LOVE LOVE your blog, LOVE your style... your blog is so fresh,and fun!xoxo