Monday, June 30, 2008

Tagged 7 songs

Terri from The Conveyor Belt has tagged me so here are the 7 songs I am listening to at the moment. Some are older and some are just not going to last but I like cheesy things so here you go.

1) "4 minutes"- Madonna feat. Justin Timberlake

2) "I Kissed a Girl"- Katy Pary

3) "Mamma Mia"- ABBA

4) "Safe and Sound"- Hawksley Workman

5) "World on A String" Michael Buble

6) "Raise a Little Hell" Trooper

7) "Please Don't Stop the Music" Rhianna

I'm tagging Katie of Everything Old is New Again, Alex of The Glua Report, Natasha of Whimsical Nerd, Camille of Childhood Flames, Anthea of Clothes Line Finds, Lady Language , and Ranna of Only Shallow Have fun!
The rules: “List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now, shaping your spring. Post these instructions in your blog along with your 7 songs. Then tag 7 other people to see what they’re listening to.”

1 comment:

Crimzen Creative said...

Thanks for the tag! I'll probably get to it this evening. I enjoyed reading your blog and am glad to have found you.