Wednesday, June 19, 2013

It may be raining today but it sure has been SUNNY!

I haven't been blogging lately because it has been sunny in Vancouver. This city gets about 10 months of rain and 2 of sun so when it shows up we do everything outside. I have been doing a lot of this...

Wine and cheese beach time with Karen
Mid week beach bathing with a great book
Walking other people's dogs:)
Watching sunsets at Sunset Beach aka my front yard
And a lot of eating.....

Gluten free pizza with the boys
Homemade gluten free meal by one of my favourite people
Brunch in the sunshine with Em
Cocktails before dancing
Grilling anything and everything!
To even out all the eating I've been going on epic bike rides...

The view from Prospect Point after the crazy Stanley Park loop hill
The view out at The Maritime Museum 
Hit up the race course for what won't be the only time this summer...

Race course with my brother from another mother, Dusty

GO HORSEY GO!
Did a little dancing....
Dress: H&M, Booties: Zara
And I've been hanging out with the coolest kids I know....

My momma and her grandgirls

Brooklyn and Aunty Tiff time!
So its raining today but who cares this summer is going to be AWESOME!

No comments: