Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Mani/Pedi

I got a gift certificate for a mani/pedi at Pure Nail Bar from my man's parents for Christmas which I decided to use today. I am well known for waiting to use gift certificates until they are about to expire. I figured with New Year's Eve this weekend I would just go for it. Why wait? Plus I needed it. I manage a restaurant and that will wreak your feet no matter who you are.

See:

Now that I have been pampered and polish look how much better my toes look:

And my fingers are so sparkly, which is of course awesome. Who doesn't want sparkly fingers for texting and typing!

One of the best things about Pure Nail Bar is how fast it is. One thing I hate sitting still!

Here's to pretty fingers and toes with speed!

1 comment:

samwells87 said...

Everyone loves sparkles! I often find it quite distracting at the office with it on my fingers!! xoxo

http://seetheworld-samwells87.blogspot.com/