Thursday, December 2, 2010

Ton-Ton Vest

I wanted a faux fur vest all season but couldn't really find one that I loved and was also in my price range. I have made a promise to myself to not buy anything I don't LOVE and that doesn't go with at least five things that I already own. It has been a really helpful way to not spend money on things I don't actually want or will use. It has also cause me to realize I have a bunch of gaps in my wardrobe. Can you believe I don't own a LBD? My friend Jen says it is because I am not a little black dress person. She is probably right as I own a ton of dresses, all in bright colours or fun patterns. But I do feel that something you should own.

Anyways I finally found the faux fur vest for me. I thought do I love it? Heck yes! Will it go with five things I already own? More than five for sure! So I bought it, and it was even on sale. Bonus!

Vest: Piko1988, True Value Vintage, $50
Dress: H&M, $19
Tights: Hue, $15
Boots: Aldo, $50
Cuff: Value Village, $2
Watch: Yardsale, $1

Now I am on the hunt for my perfect LBD. Any hints?

1 comment:

Dee said...

You could try the LBD store on Main! It might be main and 12th or 13th? I walked by it once and it looked pretty interesting. I think that's what it's called as well...