Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hot Socks

This morning was one of those mornings where I just wanted to push myself out of my boundaries just a little. I was feeling great and I really wanted to wear these socks. I started to look for ways to show them off. I love what I came up with. Its fun and risky all at the same time. Have you pushed your boundaries lately?

  
Sweater: Gift
Dress: H&M $16
Socks: Le Chateau $15
Booties: Aldo $60
Scarf: Le Chateau $15
Belts(2): H&M $15(for both)
Purse: Le Chateau $25
Necklace: Aldo ?
Watch:Value Village $10
Cuff: Value Village $2
Sunglasses: Aldo $12

7 comments:

Black Patent Stilettos said...

there are a lot of prints going on in your outfits. I don't think i'd be daring enough to wear an outfit like that but give your props for doing it! I love the scarf!

Unknown said...

too cute. I like the grey on black contrast

maximilian said...

love the look with the scarf!!

Unknown said...

Love ur outfit!It looks adorable! :D

Miss Dexter said...

I like the whole gray and black, it really looks good.

Miranda Sam said...

I like the over the top-ness in the first look!

Robynne said...

I like this look!

fashion on edge