Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Multiple Uses

I wore this outfit to work last week. I just throw it together and I love it. Also it show how you can use one item in a few different ways. The skirt is actually a dress that I have wore before. Its strapless and that makes it more difficult to wear. By putting the tank top over top of it and making it into a skirt, I can wear the piece I love without feeling overexposed in the middle of the day.






Tank Top: H&M $15
Skirt/Dress: Vintage $30, found at Mintage on Commerical Dr
Shoes: Spring $40
Earrings: Gift (Bought on the beach at English Bay)
Necklace: Aldo $2
Bracelets: Le Chateau $5
Belt: Le Chateau $15

What things do you consider your multiple use items?

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Smart to layer the tube dress...i have a vintage dress that I don't often wear because of the same reason...i'm going to try this out!